Finally, episode two of The Scruff and Suited Show is here!
We talk mainly about books and our geeky book club, but also touch on bad movies, worse music, and how awesome we are at being librarians. Fuck modesty. There’s also innuendo, bursts of giggling laughter and charming British accents, of course.
- Download episode two: You Don’t Have To Go To Library School For That (MP3, 22m:15s, 20.3MB)
- Subscribe to the podcast feed in iTunes or your podcast client
Show notes and links
- As The Bromance Turns, our guest post on the Homance Diaries where much of this back-story is explained
- GoodReads – Share Book Recommendations With Your Friends
- Anne McCaffrey – Dragon Harper
- Cory Doctorow – Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom
- J G Ballard – Drowned World
- Stephen Baxter – Flood
- Can you believe Suited has only recently seen Office Space?
- Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus and Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus
- Stan Helsing, Mega Piranha, Age of the Dragons
- First post of the musical education series
- Mickey Flanagan’s “Out Out” routine
We’re still kind of playing around with the format. This episode is much shorter than the first one, and certainly a lot more sober. The tradeoff is we think we can do these shorter episodes much more often. I lament the lack of funky Dr Who chiptune intro music. We’re going to keep on going, experimenting and talking bollocks, but we’d really love to know what you think about what works and what doesn’t.